Jennifer Lawrence`s stalker arrested for alleged harassment
Los Angeles: Zhao Han Cong, a 23-year-old Canadian, has been arrested by FBI for allegedly stalking and harassing the family of Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence.
Chinese born Han Cong, was harassing Lawrence`s brother Blaine about a month ago with over 200 phone calls, emails and text messages, where he claimed to be Jennifer`s `husband for life`, reported Ace Showbiz.
Han Cong troubled the Lawrence family as he insisted on getting in touch with the star in order to `protect` her, threatening them with dire consequences otherwise.
The stalker also flew from Vancouver to Kentucky in April and approached the local police station when Blaine did not revert to his messages.
Law enforcement officers later took him into custody and made him undergo a psychiatric evaluation. He was handed to federal authorities on May 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar