Jennifer Lawrence scared of spiders
London: Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence started crying when she saw a spider while filming `The Hunger Games: Catching Fire`.
The 23-year-old actress said she has a mortal fear of the eight-legged bugs, and gets severely freaked out when she came face-to-face with them while shooting in the Hawaiian jungle, reported Contactmusic.
"Everybody told me there were no spiders, so when I saw three, I started crying. Jungles are not easy when you`re afraid of everything.
"I think I am a legitimate alcoholic. No, what`s it called? An Arachnophobic," she said.
Lawrence said she is already filming the third part in the franchise, `Mockingjay`, but admits she would like to slow her career down a little.
"I would like to slow it down. You don`t want more than one or two movies out a year; people get sick of you."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated