Jennifer Lawrence scared of spiders
London: Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence started crying when she saw a spider while filming `The Hunger Games: Catching Fire`.
The 23-year-old actress said she has a mortal fear of the eight-legged bugs, and gets severely freaked out when she came face-to-face with them while shooting in the Hawaiian jungle, reported Contactmusic.
"Everybody told me there were no spiders, so when I saw three, I started crying. Jungles are not easy when you`re afraid of everything.
"I think I am a legitimate alcoholic. No, what`s it called? An Arachnophobic," she said.
Lawrence said she is already filming the third part in the franchise, `Mockingjay`, but admits she would like to slow her career down a little.
"I would like to slow it down. You don`t want more than one or two movies out a year; people get sick of you."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour