Jennifer Lawrence scared of spiders
London: Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence started crying when she saw a spider while filming `The Hunger Games: Catching Fire`.
The 23-year-old actress said she has a mortal fear of the eight-legged bugs, and gets severely freaked out when she came face-to-face with them while shooting in the Hawaiian jungle, reported Contactmusic.
"Everybody told me there were no spiders, so when I saw three, I started crying. Jungles are not easy when you`re afraid of everything.
"I think I am a legitimate alcoholic. No, what`s it called? An Arachnophobic," she said.
Lawrence said she is already filming the third part in the franchise, `Mockingjay`, but admits she would like to slow her career down a little.
"I would like to slow it down. You don`t want more than one or two movies out a year; people get sick of you."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows