Jennifer Lawrence shows middle finger at Oscar backstage
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence made a shocking gesture at the Academy Awards backstage as she posed for photographers.
The 22-year-old, who won the Best Actress Oscar for her work in "Silver Linings Playbook", turned to the cameras, made an unpleasant facial expression and showed her middle finger while her left hand clutched her trophy, reported Aceshowbiz.
The actress changed expression instantly and was then ready for the picture-taking session. After posing for the cameras, Lawrence explained that she had a drink before the event.
"I`m sorry. I did a shot before I, sorry," she said.
In regards to her tripping on her way to the stage, a reporter asked what was she thinking at that time, to which she replied, "A bad word that I can`t say that starts with `F`."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Liev Schreiber wishes Ex Naomi Watts on birthday post split