Jennifer Lopez celebrates birthday amid controversy
New York: Jennifer Lopez, who is currently involved in a controversy for singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to allegedly cruel Turkmenistan ruler Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov for 1 million dollars, didn`t let the hullabaloo overshadow her birthday fete.
The ` On the Floor` hit maker was spotted celebrating on Thursday at Miami nightclub Wall, the New York Post reported.
According to the publication`s sources, rapper Pitbull jumped into a booth with DJ Irie to serenade Lopez, who sat with her beau Casper Smart and 15 other friends in a banquette.
The insiders asserted the group ordered bottles of Belvedere and Moet Rose, though Lopez stuck to water and stayed till 3 a.m.
The sources said that the mum-of-two, who will turn 44 on Wednesday, would continue celebrating at her new 10 million dollars Water Mill estate on Saturday.
A source insisted that it`s going to be a lovely all-American party like it`s the Fourth all over again.
According to the publication, there`s an 80-person guest list for the hush-hush party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row