Jennifer Lopez product line to fund battle against cancer
Miami: Kohl`s Department Stores is offering a line of apparel, accessories and gifts designed by singer and actress Jennifer Lopez as part of the retailer`s cause merchandise program to fund the battle against breast cancer.
The J.Lo-designed items will be available through May 5 at Kohl`s 40 stores in Wisconsin and online.
All the items in the collection are priced at $5, $10 and $15.
The line includes sleepwear, T-shirts, sweatpants, scarves, head wraps and totes, Kohl`s said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing