Jennifer Love Hewitt finds joy in unborn baby
Los Angeles: `Client List` star Jennifer Love Hewitt feels that her pregnancy has helped the actress recover from the tragic loss of her beloved mother Patricia.
The 34-year-old actress, who was shattered when her mother died due to cancer last year, said that her unborn baby has brought incredible joy to her life, reported Contactmusic.
"I really feel like, while it`s been the most devastating blow to my heart and my spirit, something about this baby has been a gift from her," she said.
"It has somehow been able to replace incredible grief with incredible joy. I`m very, very, very grateful for that. As every day approaches, I ask myself a lot why is she not here for this? Am I going to get through it without her? But I know she`s out there and she`s watching me and helping me and I`m going to be the best mother possible in her honour."
Hewitt also reveals she and her actor fiance Brian Hallisay have decided not to find out the gender of their first child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Four detectives in Bengali fiction who are every kid’s hero
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- Salman Khan introduces THIS child actor after Harshaali Malhotra – See PICS