Jennifer Love Hewitt quits Twitter
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt has announced she has quit micro-blogging site Twitter because she received "threats".
The 34-year-old has decided to shut her account on the social networking site because too many users have sent her vile messages and she can`t handle all the negativity, reports contactmusic.com.
"Unfortunately, with all the negativity people choose to send on Twitter as well as threats to their own well-being. I`m sad to say Twitter is No longer for me. I have enjoyed all the kindness and love that came my way, as well as support. But this break is needed,” she tweeted.
She also urged her followers and other Twitter users not to use the website for hate.
"Life should be filled with positivity and holding each other up, not making threats and sending bad vibes. To those of you who made it a joy Thank you from the bottom of my heart,” she tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!
- Whoa! 'Main Hoon Na' sequel on cards?