Jennifer Love Hewitt sues over alleged image violation
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt is suing a weight loss company over allegations her image was used to promote a product without permission.
The “Client List” star`s legal team filed suit at the Superior Court of Los Angeles, Wednesday claiming bosses at The Marz Group Llc have violated her public image by using a snap of her to endorse Slim Spray since March, reports contactmusic.com.
The lawsuit reads, "A large portion of the Defendant`s marketing campaign hinges on the exploitation of celebrities."
Hewitt is seeking damages, an injunction banning the use of her image, and legal fees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bored of saris, anarkalis on special occasions? Innovate
- Donald Trump is a joke for America: Chloe Grace Moretz
- In this temple, people worship a Royal Enfield Bullet – Here’s why
- Ekadanta Sankashti Chaturthi Vrat—Significance, Tithi and Timings!
- Mahabharata’s Bhima is related to Lord Hanuman – Here’s how