Jenny McCarthy talks about sex with her son
Los Angeles: Former `The View` host Jenny McCarthy has revealed she had a heart-to-heart talk with her son about sex and felt right having the discussion.
McCarthy, 41, recently told her 11-year-old son, Evan about sex, which she termed `bird and bees talk`, suggest reports.
"I just had the birds and the bees talk. He watched that recent video of that dad driving his wife to the hospital who was going to have a baby.
"She is screaming bloody murder and he was like, `What?s going on? What`s going on?` And I`m like, `This woman is having a baby.` And he was so tortured by it that I had to sit down and give him the birds and the bees talk," she recalled.
"I kind of knew it was time," McCarthy said, adding, "I just sat down and had the real heart-to-heart talk with him."
McCarthy, who is set to wed Blue Bloods star Donnie Wahlberg soon, admitted it was difficult but being the kind of single mother she has been, she has more responsibilities.
Evan is McCarthy`s son with ex-husband actor John Mallory Asher. The couple tied the knot in 1999 and got divorced in 2005.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: Farhan Akhtar calls MNS' Rs 5 crore demand a 'terrible precedent'
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals two most beautiful journeys of his career
- Here's how Priyanka Chopra plans to celebrate Diwali in New York