Jeremy Renner miserable without daughter
Los Angeles: Actor Jeremy Renner says he feels quite miserable when he is away from his 14-month-old daughter. The 43-year-old actor, who has Ava with ex-girlfriend Sonni Pacheco, says becoming a father has been the best thing that`s ever happened in his life and he tries to spend as much time as possible with his child, reportedly.
"It`s the best thing I`ve ever done. I like starting and ending my day with her. When I don`t, life is quite miserable," he said.
Renner said that having a child has also completely changed his attitude to his career.
"I thought I liked what I do for a living, but now I have this little wonderful creature, and she kind of squashes all that. She`s messed up my life in the most beautiful way possible. She takes all of my love," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Overseas Box Office: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' crosses Rs 200 crore mark
- 'Udi Udi Jaaye' from 'Raees': Check out Shah Rukh Khan, Falguni Pathak's adorable conversation
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'