Jermaine Dupri facing tax troubles
Los Angeles: Jermaine Dupri`s financial woes have worsened after the hip-hop mogul was hit with an USD 800,000 tax bill.
The 40-year-old was recently sued over allegations he defaulted on a USD 4.9 million bank loan.
And now he is facing action from officials at America`s Internal Revenue Service (Irs), reported TMZ online.
They have served the star with two tax liens, alleging he owes money from 2008, 2010 and 2011, and the total comes to just under USD 800,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion