Jermaine Dupri facing tax troubles
Los Angeles: Jermaine Dupri`s financial woes have worsened after the hip-hop mogul was hit with an USD 800,000 tax bill.
The 40-year-old was recently sued over allegations he defaulted on a USD 4.9 million bank loan.
And now he is facing action from officials at America`s Internal Revenue Service (Irs), reported TMZ online.
They have served the star with two tax liens, alleging he owes money from 2008, 2010 and 2011, and the total comes to just under USD 800,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative