Jermaine Dupri facing tax troubles
Los Angeles: Jermaine Dupri`s financial woes have worsened after the hip-hop mogul was hit with an USD 800,000 tax bill.
The 40-year-old was recently sued over allegations he defaulted on a USD 4.9 million bank loan.
And now he is facing action from officials at America`s Internal Revenue Service (Irs), reported TMZ online.
They have served the star with two tax liens, alleging he owes money from 2008, 2010 and 2011, and the total comes to just under USD 800,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'