Jesse Williams welcomes first child
Los Angeles: `Grey`s Anatomy` star Jesse Williams and his wife welcomed their first child together in December.
The 32-year-old actor, who plays Dr Jackson Avery in the hit medical drama, and his wife Aryn Drake-Lee have named their daughter Sadie.
Williams and Drake-Lee, a real estate broker, have been together for six years and married in 2012.
The couple wed in Los Angeles in September, 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside