Jesse Williams welcomes first child
Los Angeles: `Grey`s Anatomy` star Jesse Williams and his wife welcomed their first child together in December.
The 32-year-old actor, who plays Dr Jackson Avery in the hit medical drama, and his wife Aryn Drake-Lee have named their daughter Sadie.
Williams and Drake-Lee, a real estate broker, have been together for six years and married in 2012.
The couple wed in Los Angeles in September, 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple