Jesse Williams welcomes first child
Los Angeles: `Grey`s Anatomy` star Jesse Williams and his wife welcomed their first child together in December.
The 32-year-old actor, who plays Dr Jackson Avery in the hit medical drama, and his wife Aryn Drake-Lee have named their daughter Sadie.
Williams and Drake-Lee, a real estate broker, have been together for six years and married in 2012.
The couple wed in Los Angeles in September, 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting