Jessica Alba admits to stealing car at the age of 12
London: ‘Sin City’ star Jessica Alba has admitted to stealing her parents` car when she was just 12 and dabbling with alcohol at the age of 11.
The 32-year-old, who raises two daughters with husband Cash Warren, said she was a wild child, reported Contactmusic.
"We accidentally drank Wild Turkey (whiskey). How old was I? 11?" Alba said.
To the confession, Alba`s mother said, "It`s a little shocking. You drank Wild Turkey in sixth grade?!"
"Do you remember when I used to steal the car and go to Jack in the Box? We would go and get food. That was our activity. I was 12," Alba added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni