Jessica Alba admits to stealing car at the age of 12
London: ‘Sin City’ star Jessica Alba has admitted to stealing her parents` car when she was just 12 and dabbling with alcohol at the age of 11.
The 32-year-old, who raises two daughters with husband Cash Warren, said she was a wild child, reported Contactmusic.
"We accidentally drank Wild Turkey (whiskey). How old was I? 11?" Alba said.
To the confession, Alba`s mother said, "It`s a little shocking. You drank Wild Turkey in sixth grade?!"
"Do you remember when I used to steal the car and go to Jack in the Box? We would go and get food. That was our activity. I was 12," Alba added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `The Revenant` sweeps Britain`s Baftas with three top gongs
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Valentine's Day 2016: Fill your abode with positivity on the day of love!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!