Jessica Alba admits to stealing car at the age of 12
London: ‘Sin City’ star Jessica Alba has admitted to stealing her parents` car when she was just 12 and dabbling with alcohol at the age of 11.
The 32-year-old, who raises two daughters with husband Cash Warren, said she was a wild child, reported Contactmusic.
"We accidentally drank Wild Turkey (whiskey). How old was I? 11?" Alba said.
To the confession, Alba`s mother said, "It`s a little shocking. You drank Wild Turkey in sixth grade?!"
"Do you remember when I used to steal the car and go to Jack in the Box? We would go and get food. That was our activity. I was 12," Alba added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai