Jessica Alba hosts baby shower for fan
Los Angeles: Actress Jessica Alba treated an expectant mother to her dream baby shower by hosting an intimate event.
The 32-year-old `Sin City` star spent the day with Jessica Turner and her family and friends at the hippo-themed bash after the mother-to-be entered a competition honouring America`s Mother`s Day, reported E! online.
Alba later took to her Twitter page to post a photo from the event and wrote, "I had an amazing day with our honest baby shower winner Jessica! How cute is her hippo themed bash."
The Hollywood beauty launched the competition to host a baby shower for four deserving expectant mothers whose lifestyles mirrored the mission of Alba`s eco-friendly venture, The Honest Company.
Alba will treat three other mothers-to-be in New York City, Chicago, Illinois and Austin, Texas later this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Winter special: Five non-alcoholic drinks to tackle cold
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship