Jessica Alba remembers down-to-earth Paul Walker
Los Angeles: Actress Jessica Alba has opened up about her sadness following the death of her `Into The Blue` co-star Paul Walker last year.
Hollywood was stunned in November when it emerged the actor had been killed in a horrific car smash in California aged 40.
Now Alba, who teamed up with Walker on their 2005 sea disaster movie, has spoken out to pay tribute to the down-to-earth star, reported Marie Claire magazine.
"He had a real childlike innocence and he was game to try anything or do anything. He treated everyone with respect and love," Alba said.
"He was never treating anybody differently because of who they were. He was really a guy`s guy. And loved his daughter so much and talked about her all the time. He never cared about Hollywood. He never cared about the hype," she added.
Production has recently wrapped on `Fast & Furious 7`, with Walker`s unfinished scenes being completed by his two brothers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!