Jessica Alba remembers down-to-earth Paul Walker
Los Angeles: Actress Jessica Alba has opened up about her sadness following the death of her `Into The Blue` co-star Paul Walker last year.
Hollywood was stunned in November when it emerged the actor had been killed in a horrific car smash in California aged 40.
Now Alba, who teamed up with Walker on their 2005 sea disaster movie, has spoken out to pay tribute to the down-to-earth star, reported Marie Claire magazine.
"He had a real childlike innocence and he was game to try anything or do anything. He treated everyone with respect and love," Alba said.
"He was never treating anybody differently because of who they were. He was really a guy`s guy. And loved his daughter so much and talked about her all the time. He never cared about Hollywood. He never cared about the hype," she added.
Production has recently wrapped on `Fast & Furious 7`, with Walker`s unfinished scenes being completed by his two brothers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger