Jessica Chastain to host special `Cleopatra` screening
London: `Zero Dark Thirty` star Jessica Chastain is teaming up with the children of Hollywood stars Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton to host a special screening of their classic film `Cleopatra` at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival.
Taylor`s son Christopher Wilding and Burton`s daughter Kate Burton will unveil a restored version of the film at the special event on May 21 to mark Cleopatra`s 50th anniversary, reported Daily Express.
Wilding, who often visited his mother on the set of the 1963 historical epic, said, "My mother would have been thrilled about this spectacular celebration of Cleopatra`s anniversary."
Jewellery purchased from the late actress` estate, including a hand-held gold and turquoise mirror featured in `Cleopatra`, will be on display, while Chastain will model the famous emerald and diamond necklace Burton gave Taylor during the three-year production in Rome, Italy.
Italian jewellers at Bulgari are also debuting a piece inspired by Taylor, which will be auctioned off later this year to benefit the star`s Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'
- 'Bigg Boss' season 10: Manu Punjabi exits Salman Khan's show?
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' to cross Rs 50 crore mark today!
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys
- Kanye West discharged from hospital one week after admission