Jessica Simpson fears parents` fight at her wedding?
London: Jessica Simpson, who is set to marry fiance Eric Johnson next month, is reportedly scared her divorced parents will get into a fight at her wedding.
The 33-year-old star is worried her parents, who divorced last year, will cause a scene at her wedding, as they are barely on speaking terms, reportedly.
"Jessica`s so worried that they`ll cause a scene. She feels like everywhere she turns, someone or something is conspiring against her. She`s a total wreck right now," a source said.
Former football star Johnson, 34, apparently has asked Simpson to relax and enjoy the festivities. "He tells her to relax, but she`s scared her wedding will be a train wreck. She just can`t deal with it anymore. She`s waited so long to officially call Eric her husband. She just wants her wedding day to be perfect," the source added.
It was previously reported Simpson, who has two children with Johnson, had asked her parents to play key roles in the wedding, with her father giving her away and mother as one of her bridesmaids.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mystery Rooms are here! Now you can unlock the hidden `Sherlock' in you
- Throwback Thursday! Watch Shah Rukh Khan's unseen Doordarshan video
- Parineeti Chopra to romance Sushant Singh Rajput in upcoming flick?
- Will this TV beauty make her Bollywood debut with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’?
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh love-struck in Paris, again?