Jessica Simpson hopes son will be `mamma`s boy`
Los Angeles: Actress Jessica Simpson, who is expecting her second child, a boy, hopes he will be a "mamma`s boy".
The actress hopes to develop a special bond with her yet-to-be-born son, as her daughter Maxwell, 11 months, is closer to her father Eric Johnson, reports contactmusic.com.
"Maxwell is definitely a daddy`s girl. If he`s in the room she doesn`t want anyone else to hold her. So I hope my son will be a mamma`s boy," she said.
Simpson, 32, had put on weight when she was pregnant with her first child, so she is more cautious this time.
"With my first pregnancy, I really let go. I felt like I deserved to eat whatever I wanted. Now I`m working out three times a week.
I`ve only gained half of what I did during my first pregnancy," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone answers question on rumours about her plans to attend Oscar Awards
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays tribute to Lord Shiva with sand art
- Deepika Padukone doing official remake of Hollywood movie Mr & Mrs Smith? Here’s the truth
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case