Jessica Simpson hopes son will be `mamma`s boy`
Los Angeles: Actress Jessica Simpson, who is expecting her second child, a boy, hopes he will be a "mamma`s boy".
The actress hopes to develop a special bond with her yet-to-be-born son, as her daughter Maxwell, 11 months, is closer to her father Eric Johnson, reports contactmusic.com.
"Maxwell is definitely a daddy`s girl. If he`s in the room she doesn`t want anyone else to hold her. So I hope my son will be a mamma`s boy," she said.
Simpson, 32, had put on weight when she was pregnant with her first child, so she is more cautious this time.
"With my first pregnancy, I really let go. I felt like I deserved to eat whatever I wanted. Now I`m working out three times a week.
I`ve only gained half of what I did during my first pregnancy," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!
- Priyanka Chopra finds 'Dilwale', 'Bajirao Mastani' Box Office clash unfortunate