Jessica Simpson not getting married in Italy
Singer-actress Jessica Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson have apparently decided not to have their wedding in Capri, Italy.
The couple, who are parents to daughter Maxwell, 22 months and Son Ace, 8 months, were scouting locations in Capri, Italy, for their wedding but have now decided to keep things local, reportedly.
Simpson, 33, and her fiance, 34, have moved their nuptials to LA.
They "decided to keep it simple" as they thought it would be "too much" to ask friends to fly to Europe for the marriage, according to sources.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Consider Nana Patekar my father figure: Ali Fazal
- Happy to be back on sets with Salman Khan, says WHO? It's totally worth reading
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Unstoppable 'PINK' box office collections: Amitabh Bachchan starrer crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Karan Johar opens up about his two-year-battle with clinical depression