Jessica Simpson out of hospital, celebrates 33rd birthday
Los Angeles: Singer Jessica Simpson has been discharged from hospital after giving birth to her second child.
The 33-year-old pop star was released from Los Angeles` Cedars-Sinai Hospital on July 10, her 33rd birthday, and she returned home to celebrate her special day with family and close friends, reported E! online.
She has been resting at the medical centre since undergoing a scheduled Caesarean section to deliver her son, Ace Knute, on June 30.
Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson are also parents to a 14-month-old daughter, Maxwell Drew.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taylor Swift beats Kim Kardashian, Beyonce to reach 50 mn Instagram followers
- Shiv Sena lambasts Delhi, WB govts for inviting Ghulam Ali
- Justin Bieber threatens to sue over nude photos in Bora Bora
- Dear men and women, know what you both really hate
- Selena Gomez underwent chemotherapy after Lupus diagnosis