Jessica Simpson rules out having more children
London: Newlywed mother-of-two Jessica Simpson has insisted she doesn`t want any more children.
The 33-year-old singer-turned-designer has daughter Maxwell, two, and 13-month-old son Ace with husband Eric Johnson and while she loves being a mother she has insisted that two kids are enough for her, reportedly.
Posting an adorable picture of herself with a friend`s baby on Instagram, Jessica wrote, "I love you Jack, but I do not want another."
The snap shows the make-up free newlywed tenderly cradling her pal`s baby as she smiles for the camera. Jessica married Eric earlier this month after having two children in quick succession forced them to put their wedding plans on hold.
The `Dukes of Hazzard` star tied the knot with the former NFL player at California`s San Ysidro Ranch on July 5 in front of family and close friends.
Following the celebration, the couple honeymooned at the Four Seasons Punta Mita Resort in Mexico.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President