Jessica Simpson`s new `mature` fragrance
London: Singer-fashion designer Jessica Simpson wants to create something more sophisticated in her new fragrance range.
The 33-year-old star already has a string of scents to her name, including Dreamy Dessert, Fancy and Juicy Dessert, reportedly.
"We were just throwing out different ideas and different names, and I said, `Why don`t we do something with just my name?` There has to be a way to just do that because we`re doing it in the rest of our business.
"When it`s just my name, my heart is definitely in it. There were things about this fragrance that took me to a different place. It was exciting. It`s more sophisticated. It`s a little mature," she said.
Alba, who has two children Maxwell, two, and Ace, 11 months, with her fiance Eric Johnson, has based the floral fragrance on her favourite childhood memories.
"(The fragrance) is a mixture of everything that I grew up loving. I am one of those people that part of who I am is doing a lot of reminiscing... If (the children) reminisce about certain moments of their lives, I want them to one day be able to reminisce about me and be like, that`s what mum smelled like."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!