Jessica Simpson`s wedding hair inspired by daughter
Los Angeles: Singer-designer Jessica Simpson`s hair colourist spent six months highlighting her hair so it matched her daughter Maxwell`s for her big day.
The 34-year-old singer`s hair stylist Rita Hazan spent months creating a picture-perfect look ahead of her wedding to Eric Johnson last weekend, reported a magazine.
"Jessica just had to be blonde. She looks her best as a blonde. I wanted her hair to be timeless, so the colour was more of a baby blonde to match Maxwell`s colour, with subtle highlights that blend into her hair," Rita said.
It was vital to the pop star that her highlights complemented her stunning champagne-coloured Carolina Herrera wedding gown and looked as natural as possible.
"Highlight placement is important, and the tone is the most important. It has to be perfect: not too pale and not too golden," Rita added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film