Jessica Simpson throws bachelorette party with fiance
Los Angeles: Jessica Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson hosted a bachelor/bachelorette party recently.
The fun bash took place on the rooftop of the Eveleigh restaurant in LA on June 9 and was attended by the couple`s friends and family including Johnson`s former NFL teammates and his father, reportedly.
"They didn`t want a traditional bachelor-bachelorette where they go off and do their own thing, because our group of friends is so close we just wanted to all be together," Simpson`s friend and bridesmaid Stephanie Terblanche said.
"This is what we would do anyway. We would all go out, and I think that this speaks for the group. If we are not going to be at someone`s house hanging out playing beer pong, this is the closest thing to it," Terblanche added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch
- Anonymity on Twitter giving people power to misbehave: Swara Bhaskar
- Naam Shabana: Akshay Kumar enjoys special screening with female police officers
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Mamta Kulkarni, Vicky Goswami