Jessie J had a stroke at 18
London: Singer Jessie J recently revealed that she had "a minor stroke" when she was 18 years old.
She talked about the stroke when she took the stage at the Delete Bone Cancer Gala in New York May 7, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"I feel so lucky that I was given a second chance at life, so every day when I am able to do this, you have no idea how amazing it feels that I`m so lucky to be onstage and singing and living my dream... I appreciate every day that I am able to live my dream," she said.
The 26-year-old singer also explained that she wrote "Who You Are" after the health scare and she wanted to dedicate her performance "to anybody in this room who`s lost somebody to cancer."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narendra Modi wishes Lata Mangeshkar on 87th birthday!
- Ranbir Kapoor turns 34, Anushka Sharma shares UNSEEN PIC on Twitter!
- Alia Bhatt NOT doing Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal 4'? Here's the truth
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Pitru Paksha significance: Here is how the Shraadha rites are performed
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!