Jessie J moving to USA
London: Pop star Jessie J has revealed she is planning to move to the US within the next 18 months.
The London-born singer, 26, is currently promoting new single `Bang Bang`, a collaboration with Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande - and says that she has plans to get her own place in the States, suggest reports.
"I`m kind of 50/50 there and within the next kind of 18 months I`m gonna basically get a place in LA or New York," she said.
Jessie also hinted at a collaboration with fellow Brit Tinie Tempah as she revealed that the pair now share the same manager.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebs slam AIB's Tanmay Bhat for mocking Sachin Tendulkar, Lata Mangeshkar! – Details inside
- Photo alert! First look of Dwayne Johnson from 'Fast & Furious 8'!
- Like seriously! Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh on 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Love is blind, like literally! Riteish Deshmukh's 'Housefull 3' proves it - Pic Inside
- 'Sultan' new poster: See robust Salman Khan turns 'Golden Sultan' magnifying the aura!