Jessie J moving to USA
London: Pop star Jessie J has revealed she is planning to move to the US within the next 18 months.
The London-born singer, 26, is currently promoting new single `Bang Bang`, a collaboration with Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande - and says that she has plans to get her own place in the States, suggest reports.
"I`m kind of 50/50 there and within the next kind of 18 months I`m gonna basically get a place in LA or New York," she said.
Jessie also hinted at a collaboration with fellow Brit Tinie Tempah as she revealed that the pair now share the same manager.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali