Jessie J`s Twitter account hacked
Los Angeles: British pop star Jessie J has apologised to fans after an Internet pranksters hacked into her official website and posted a crude message about Lady Gaga.
The 25-year-old was left fuming when her website was illegally accessed on March 30, and someone posted a rude note about her record label and Gaga in the news section, reads contactmusic.com.
Jessie J has now issued an official apology to fans.
"Somebody has hacked my website...! How original! *Naaaat* (not) we are having it sorted Asap and my apologies for the rude message the hackers have left (sic)," she posted on her twitter account.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence