Jessie J`s Twitter account hacked
Los Angeles: British pop star Jessie J has apologised to fans after an Internet pranksters hacked into her official website and posted a crude message about Lady Gaga.
The 25-year-old was left fuming when her website was illegally accessed on March 30, and someone posted a rude note about her record label and Gaga in the news section, reads contactmusic.com.
Jessie J has now issued an official apology to fans.
"Somebody has hacked my website...! How original! *Naaaat* (not) we are having it sorted Asap and my apologies for the rude message the hackers have left (sic)," she posted on her twitter account.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!