Jessie J shaves head for charity
Los Angeles: ‘Price Tag’ pop star Jessie J has shaved off her hair for a Britain charity event Comic Relief. She has managed to raise over 500,000 pounds.
"It`s the weirdest feeling. My mum`s crying with happiness," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 24-year-old singer as saying.
Jessie J said she wanted to raise funds by going bald because it will last longer than just a five-minute stunt.
She immediately took to Twitter to thank her `followers` on the micro-blogging site.
"I am so thankful to everyone who has donated at Red Nose Day 2013 (March 15) and supported me tonight! My heart is filled with happiness! Let`s make a change," she tweeted.
The star also posted a photo on her Instagram account, calling for fans to continue donating.
"I did it. Thank you to everyone who is donating," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!