Jessie J shaves head for charity
Los Angeles: ‘Price Tag’ pop star Jessie J has shaved off her hair for a Britain charity event Comic Relief. She has managed to raise over 500,000 pounds.
"It`s the weirdest feeling. My mum`s crying with happiness," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 24-year-old singer as saying.
Jessie J said she wanted to raise funds by going bald because it will last longer than just a five-minute stunt.
She immediately took to Twitter to thank her `followers` on the micro-blogging site.
"I am so thankful to everyone who has donated at Red Nose Day 2013 (March 15) and supported me tonight! My heart is filled with happiness! Let`s make a change," she tweeted.
The star also posted a photo on her Instagram account, calling for fans to continue donating.
"I did it. Thank you to everyone who is donating," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic
- Priyanka Chopra to go 'Live With Kelly' once again
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Abu Azmi backs Salman Khan, says Shiv Sena indulging in 'theatrics'