Jewellery line reminded Juhi Chawla of wedding vows
Mumbai: Actress Juhi Chawla recently attended the launch of Azva Wedding Jewellery and said that the collection reminded her of her own wedding vows.
"Wedding is the most important day of every woman`s life," Juhi, who is married to businessman Jay Mehta, said in a statement.
"And to be able to cherish it forever is the most beautiful expression of love. The concept of Azva is the perfect reminder of our wedding promises to each other," she added.
She appreciated the designs and said: "Each piece has a stunning design coupled with the creativity of seven, which truly brings alive the real romance of marriage."
"I love its versatility, which can be glamorously worn for all important occasions after your marriage for the rest of your life. It is a complete must-have for today`s modern bride," added the actress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'