Jiah Khan`s letter will be sent to handwriting expert: Police
Mumbai: A police officer has termed the controversy surrounding late actress Jiah Khan`s six-page letter as "media speculation".
Speculations were rife that the handwriting does not match Jiah’s handwriting. But the police quashed all rumours saying that no such statement had been released and that the letter would be sent for forensic examination.
"There is no new development as such. All these reports in the media which say that the handwriting does not match are media speculation. We have not released any such statement. The letter will now be sent to forensic experts," Vishwas Nangre Patil, Additional Commissioner of Police (West), said.
Jiah Khan committed suicide June 3 and before her death she reportedly wrote the letter in which she talked about her doomed relationship with alleged boyfriend Sooraj Pancholi, the son of actors Zarina Wahab and Aditya Pancholi.
Kavita, Jiah`s younger sister said: "This is all speculation. The letter was written by her only. Why would anyone do this for no reason?"
Sooraj was arrested June 10 in connection with the suicide of the ‘Nishabd’ actress is in judicial custody. His bail plea hearing is June 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan impressed with THIS young fan—See pic inside!
- Deepika Padukone NOT in Salman Khan film?
- Akshay Kumar escapes scorching Mumbai heat with his ‘partner in crime’ – Here’s how
- Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover wedding: Have you seen these latest PICTURES?
- Karan Johar’s Dharma production hints at first ever love franchise
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men
- ISKCON pins hopes on PM Narendra Modi for Krishna temple in Moscow
- We bet you will find it uber-tough to correct these sentences!