Jiah Khan suicide: Family finds six-page note written by actress
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Jiah Khan’s family has found a six-page note written by the actress. The note apparently reveals Jiah’s turbulent relationship, some other disturbing events of her life and a medical procedure she underwent.
Jiah`s family members—who found the note at their home—provided a notarised copy of the letter to the investigators, a police officer at Juhu police station said.
The gist of the note, which is yet to be received by the police, reveals the strained relationship of the actress with Sooraj Pancholi, son of actor couple, Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab, the officer added.
"We would seek legal experts` opinion and an appropriate action would be initiated if required. As of now, we do not want to jump to any conclusion," the officer said and refused to comment if the note named Sooraj.
Police will also take the help of handwriting experts to find out whether the letter was indeed written by Jiah herself, though the family claims that it was her handwriting.
According to reports, the note says, "You have cheated me. I trusted the relation. You didn`t care about the relation. By the time you will be reading this letter, probably by then I won`t be there in this world."
The body of Jiah, 25, was found hanging at her `Sagar Sangeet` residence in Juhu at around 11 PM on Monday, where she lived with her mother and sister, who were not present when she ended her life.
(With PTI Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor turns 34, Anushka Sharma shares UNSEEN PIC on Twitter!
- Alia Bhatt NOT doing Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal 4'? Here's the truth
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles