Jiah Khan suicide: Family finds six-page note written by actress
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Jiah Khan’s family has found a six-page note written by the actress. The note apparently reveals Jiah’s turbulent relationship, some other disturbing events of her life and a medical procedure she underwent.
Jiah`s family members—who found the note at their home—provided a notarised copy of the letter to the investigators, a police officer at Juhu police station said.
The gist of the note, which is yet to be received by the police, reveals the strained relationship of the actress with Sooraj Pancholi, son of actor couple, Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab, the officer added.
"We would seek legal experts` opinion and an appropriate action would be initiated if required. As of now, we do not want to jump to any conclusion," the officer said and refused to comment if the note named Sooraj.
Police will also take the help of handwriting experts to find out whether the letter was indeed written by Jiah herself, though the family claims that it was her handwriting.
According to reports, the note says, "You have cheated me. I trusted the relation. You didn`t care about the relation. By the time you will be reading this letter, probably by then I won`t be there in this world."
The body of Jiah, 25, was found hanging at her `Sagar Sangeet` residence in Juhu at around 11 PM on Monday, where she lived with her mother and sister, who were not present when she ended her life.
(With PTI Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- 'Beauty And The Beast' teaser poster OUT! Get ready for a magical ride
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- Ellen Degeneres makes history at People's Choice Awards 2017! Check out the winners list
- Shah Rukh Khan in Sahir Ludhianvi biopic by Sanjay Leela Bhansali? Here's what you should know