Jim Carrey in trouble for being bad boss
New York: Actor Jim Carrey is reportedly facing the ire of workers for not taking care of the people who work at his famous NYC art studio.
Carrey, who launched his Church of FFC art studio back in 2011, was fined by the Workers` Compensation Board of the State of NY for failing to carry workers` comp insurance for all of 2012, reports tmz.com.
According to documents filed in NY state court, the WCB slapped Carrey with a bill for $72,000 but Carrey never forked over the dough. Now the WCB has gone to court to try to collect the cash.
"This is a clerical error on their part and will be cleared up immediately," Carrey`s representative said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor look sizzling hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- What’s Salman Khan’s connection with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ cast
- Why Kris Jenner blasted former husband Caitlyn
- Miley Cyrus uses sunflowers to cover her modesty
- Once an artiste, always an artiste, says Aishwarya Rai on comeback