Jimmy Savile`s chauffeur charged with sexual offences over three decades
London: Jimmy Savile`s former chauffeur and flatmate has been accused of 32 sexual abuse offences between 1962 and 1996 and charged with several sexual offences involving 15 teenage girls.
Ray Teret is facing multiple accusations including rape, attempted rape and conspiracy to rape underage girls, as well as possession of an indecent image of a child, the Guardian reported.
The 72-year old former support DJ of Saville was first arrested last year and was rearrested recently when he answered bail in relation to a separate set of allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies