J.Lo slammed by `American Idol` viewers for `lip syncing` on show
London: Jennifer Lopez has been blasted by the viewers of ` American Idol` for appearing to lip sync on the show.
When the 44-year-old singer performed her latest ` I Luh Ya Papi ` on the show, the cappella intro looked like it was actually sung by the star, but once the music started, she seemed to lip-synch.
Lopez was criticised by fans on Twitter, where one reminded her that she is a judge on a live singing competition and asked her not lip sync the next time she performs live.
Another said that it was shameful that the `On the Floor` hit maker mimed on the biggest live show in America.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is that Salman Khan doing kickass action in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'?
- ‘Baahubali 2’: Prabhas, Rana Daggubati starrer creates another record!
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Is Rajinikanth supporting BJP candidate? Here’s the truth
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Not Raju Srivastava but Krushna Abhishek to replace Sunil Grover?