Joan Rivers hopes Jennifer Lawrence grows up in New Year
Los Angeles: TV personality-comedian Joan Rivers wants actress Jennifer Lawrence to be more mature and calm down.
If one goes by the "Fashion Police" co-host`s new year resolution, it seems like she is still holding a grudge against Lawrence, reports huffingtonpost.com.
"My New Year’s resolution is ensuring Jennifer Lawrence grows up and realises how lucky she is and calms down," New York Post newspaper quoted Rivers as saying.
Rivers seems to have not forgotten Lawrence`s comments back in November that shows like "Fashion Police" tell young people to judge others based on "all the wrong values and that it`s OK to point at people and call them ugly or fat."
The 80-year-old initially responded to the 23-year-old`s comments via Twitter, writing that the actress was "arrogant and a hypocrite".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!