Jodie Marsh`s tattoos tell her life story
London: Jodie Marsh has finally revealed the stories behind some of her favourite tattoos that range from a bulb of garlic to a bottle of vodka and even a dumbbell.
The 34-year-old Bodybuilder posed completely naked for an exclusive interview for TV Magazine and shed some light on the ink she treasures the most, the Sun reported.
Marsh, who also appeared on the Celebrity Big Brother in 2006, said that her whole left arm is a tattoo sleeve that tells her life story, from her parents` names to her dogs to a little carrot and strawberry for when she started eating healthily, to a little dumbbell for bodybuilding.
The occasional glamour model also added that she had an inking made from her nan`s ashes after she died, which says Little Nan and a `RIP` and an angel with her friend Kim`s name, who was murdered when she was 22.
She further added that she has a brain on her back, which she is proud of, because she was called a geek and a boffin in school and the three stars on her neck represent her mum, dad and little brother Jordan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- Mahabharata: Who was the only Kaurava to oppose Draupadi’s vastraharan?
- How 16-year-old Markandeya defied death; lesson we can learn
- Valentine week: Top WhatsApp messages you can send on 'Chocolate Day'!
- Valentine week: Why 'chocolates' not diamonds are a girl's best friend!