Jodie Marsh`s tattoos tell her life story
London: Jodie Marsh has finally revealed the stories behind some of her favourite tattoos that range from a bulb of garlic to a bottle of vodka and even a dumbbell.
The 34-year-old Bodybuilder posed completely naked for an exclusive interview for TV Magazine and shed some light on the ink she treasures the most, the Sun reported.
Marsh, who also appeared on the Celebrity Big Brother in 2006, said that her whole left arm is a tattoo sleeve that tells her life story, from her parents` names to her dogs to a little carrot and strawberry for when she started eating healthily, to a little dumbbell for bodybuilding.
The occasional glamour model also added that she had an inking made from her nan`s ashes after she died, which says Little Nan and a `RIP` and an angel with her friend Kim`s name, who was murdered when she was 22.
She further added that she has a brain on her back, which she is proud of, because she was called a geek and a boffin in school and the three stars on her neck represent her mum, dad and little brother Jordan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jared Leto was hesitant about following in Ledger's Joker legacy
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Amber Heard to depose in Depp-divorce case on August 6
- My son is going to follow me: Simon Cowell
- Salman Khan black buck case: Will provide protection to witness if he asks for it, says Kataria