Joe Jonas admits smoking weed with Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus
Melbourne: Joe Jonas has revealed that he smoked weed for the first time with Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus.
The 24-year-old American pop singer said that he was in his late teens when he tried smoking weed because the two singers had asked him to try it, and added that he found it "all right", News.com.au reported.
The member of the Jonas Brothers confessed that he doesn`t smoke weed that often anymore, but he likes to have wine or vodka-soda at the end of the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic