Joe Manganiello inspired by Arnold Schwarzenegger
London: `True Blood` star Joe Manganiello says he admires the way action star Arnold Schwarzenegger shaped his career in Hollywood.
The 37-year-old `Magic Mike` actor starred alongside Schwarzenegger in the action film `Sabotage` earlier this year, and has remained close friends since, reportedly.
Manganiello says the 66-year-old actor inspired his own career in Hollywood. "He`s my friend," he said. "Just hanging out with him, you realise what`s possible with your life. It takes a lot of work.
"I just visited him on the set of Terminator 5. We hung out, smoked a cigar, it was great. We`re a couple of people who are not afraid to get dirty and do the work."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These cheesy pick-up lines will surely help you impress your crush!
- Women still banned in this ancient Greek monastery, but why?– Read more
- Is your SOUL mature enough? Find out here
- Incredible! This leaning Shiva Temple in Varanasi is partially submerged in Ganga
- Sex machines - the future of `clean` prostitution?