Joe Manganiello inspired by Arnold Schwarzenegger
London: `True Blood` star Joe Manganiello says he admires the way action star Arnold Schwarzenegger shaped his career in Hollywood.
The 37-year-old `Magic Mike` actor starred alongside Schwarzenegger in the action film `Sabotage` earlier this year, and has remained close friends since, reportedly.
Manganiello says the 66-year-old actor inspired his own career in Hollywood. "He`s my friend," he said. "Just hanging out with him, you realise what`s possible with your life. It takes a lot of work.
"I just visited him on the set of Terminator 5. We hung out, smoked a cigar, it was great. We`re a couple of people who are not afraid to get dirty and do the work."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ