Joe Manganiello inspired by Arnold Schwarzenegger
London: `True Blood` star Joe Manganiello says he admires the way action star Arnold Schwarzenegger shaped his career in Hollywood.
The 37-year-old `Magic Mike` actor starred alongside Schwarzenegger in the action film `Sabotage` earlier this year, and has remained close friends since, reportedly.
Manganiello says the 66-year-old actor inspired his own career in Hollywood. "He`s my friend," he said. "Just hanging out with him, you realise what`s possible with your life. It takes a lot of work.
"I just visited him on the set of Terminator 5. We hung out, smoked a cigar, it was great. We`re a couple of people who are not afraid to get dirty and do the work."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Liev Schreiber wishes Ex Naomi Watts on birthday post split
- Sharon Stone to watch Prakash Raj's 'Sila Samayangalil'