John Lennon`s first car fetches 360k pounds at auction
London: John Lennon`s first motor car, a blue Ferrari, has been sold out for 360,000 pounds at an auction.
The musician`s vehicle was expected to fetch between 180,000 pounds and 220,000 pounds in the sale at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in Sussex, the Daily Star reported.
The 152mph Ferrari 330GT, which The Beatle`s has bought for 6,500 pounds, has fetched 55 times its original price.
The classic car has been fully restored and comes with letters from Lennon who kept it for two years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as Aarfa – Watch
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama
- Inside pictures: Check out the best moments from Bipasha-Karan's wedding, reception