John Lennon's killer apologizes for being an 'idiot'
Washington: John Lennon's killer Mark David Chapman has said that he is sorry for "being such an idiot".
Chapman, who shot Lennon outside his Dakota apartment house, said that he still gets letters about the pain he had caused, suggest reports.
New York state corrections officials recently released the transcript from the hearing at the Wende Correctional Facility.
Chapman was sentenced in 1981 to 20 years to life in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree murder of the singer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'