John Lennon's killer apologizes for being an 'idiot'
Washington: John Lennon's killer Mark David Chapman has said that he is sorry for "being such an idiot".
Chapman, who shot Lennon outside his Dakota apartment house, said that he still gets letters about the pain he had caused, suggest reports.
New York state corrections officials recently released the transcript from the hearing at the Wende Correctional Facility.
Chapman was sentenced in 1981 to 20 years to life in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree murder of the singer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee