John Mayer shows support for US soldiers by painting veteran`s home
Washington: John Mayer, who donated proceeds from his 2012 tour to help US` former servicemen and women, picked up a paintbrush for the Veterans Build 2013 campaign.
The campaign aims to provide properties for those returning from active duty.
The 35-year-old singer told the Shreveport Times that an individual will be surprised how quickly they can take value in their work when they start putting the first couple of brush strokes down, Contactmusic reported.
All of a sudden, I feel like we have a common goal in getting this house, at least on the paint side of things, to be as good as it would be if a professional came in and did it. It`s personal," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!