Johnny Depp`s daughter doesn't find him cool
Los Angeles: Actor Johnny Depp says his teenage daughter Lily-Rose doesnt find him cool.
The "Transcendence" star has said that the relationship with his daughter is normal but she doesn`t think he is cool despite his celebrity status, reports contactmusic.com.
The actor said on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show": "All that cool stuff is going on that 15-year-old girls... All that stuff. So she could be the sweetest thing in the world, which most of the time she is, and suddenly I`m in trouble for something."
He added: "She`s a sharp kid, very sophisticated, super intelligent and, uh, scary."
Depp, who recently got engaged to his 27-year-old actress girl
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taylor Swift beats Kim Kardashian, Beyonce to reach 50 mn Instagram followers
- Shiv Sena lambasts Delhi, WB govts for inviting Ghulam Ali
- Justin Bieber threatens to sue over nude photos in Bora Bora
- Dear men and women, know what you both really hate
- Selena Gomez underwent chemotherapy after Lupus diagnosis