Johnny Depp`s teen daughter doesn`t think he`s a `cool dad`
Washington: Johnny Depp has revealed that his daughter Lily-Rose doesn`t think he is a "cool dad".
During an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, the `Transcendence` star confessed that he has turn "calmer" and is a "pretty laid-back" dad since he turned 50, but he often lands up in the crosshairs of his teenage daughter,reportedly.
Speaking about his oldest child with former girlfriend Vanessa Paradis , Depp admitted that Rose is a "sharp kid, very sophisticated, super intelligent and scary".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood celebrities recall Rahul Dev Burman on his 77th birthday
- Hubby Rohit Roy lashes out at wife Dimpy Ganguly’s haters who trolled her for getting pregnant before marriage
- Salman Khan's 'Sultan' transformation truly commendable! Pics inside
- ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ heroine Dipika Kakar admits to being in love with her co-star – Details inside
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh has moved on already! Here's proof