Johnny Depp`s teen daughter doesn`t think he`s a `cool dad`
Washington: Johnny Depp has revealed that his daughter Lily-Rose doesn`t think he is a "cool dad".
During an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, the `Transcendence` star confessed that he has turn "calmer" and is a "pretty laid-back" dad since he turned 50, but he often lands up in the crosshairs of his teenage daughter,reportedly.
Speaking about his oldest child with former girlfriend Vanessa Paradis , Depp admitted that Rose is a "sharp kid, very sophisticated, super intelligent and scary".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!