Johnny Depp`s teen daughter doesn`t think he`s a `cool dad`
Washington: Johnny Depp has revealed that his daughter Lily-Rose doesn`t think he is a "cool dad".
During an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, the `Transcendence` star confessed that he has turn "calmer" and is a "pretty laid-back" dad since he turned 50, but he often lands up in the crosshairs of his teenage daughter,reportedly.
Speaking about his oldest child with former girlfriend Vanessa Paradis , Depp admitted that Rose is a "sharp kid, very sophisticated, super intelligent and scary".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan spills the beans on Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' shoot
- Ajay Devgn praises PM Narendra Modi, reveals why they meet less now
- Confirmed: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' not to release in Pakistan
- 'Nightingale of Kashmir' Raj Begum passes away aged 89
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera opens up about assault charges, says 'nothing happened'