Johnny Depp spent USD 100,000 on engagement ring
Los Angeles: Actress Amber Heard`s new 5-carat engagement ring from Johnny Depp is believed to be worth almost USD 100,000.
Depp`s new fiancée was spotted showing off her large diamond accessory for the first time as she watched him perform at a private charity event in Anaheim, California, a website reported.
Celebrity jewellery expert Zaven Ghanimian said, "This looks like a 5-carat ring. If we assume it`s a white oval diamond in the five carat range, the price would be between USD 78,000 to USD 100,000."
The blonde beauty, who hid the ring from photographers last week, is likely to have helped Depp choose the ring as a source previously revealed that Heard `calls the shots` in her relationship with her `The Rum Diary` co-star, whom she began dating in 2012.
The 50-year-old actor, who has daughter Lily-Rose, 14, and son Jack, 11, with former partner Vanessa Paradis, is said to be attracted to the way Heard has her own way of doing things and doesn`t `go with the flow`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles