Johnny Depp wants more children
London: Hollywood star Johnny Depp admits he loves children and would have 100 more.
The 50-year-old actor, who already has Lily-Rose, 14, and Jack, 11, with his ex-girlfriend Vanessa Paradis, said he loves kids so much that he`d happily have more.
"I love kids. I have two, and they`re perfect. Man, I`d make 100. But I`ve got the easy gig, right?," he said.
Meanwhile, the `Transcendence` star had popped the question to his 27-year-old girlfriend Amber Heard, but he admits he will be leaving the wedding planning to her.
"I think that I would be better at making women`s shoes than I would be at wedding planning, I can`t plan anything. I`m really bad at that stuff," he had said.
The couple first sparked speculation they had got engaged in January.
Depp met Heard on the set of `The Rum Diary` in 2011, and a year later separated from Hudgens, whom he had been dating for 14 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!