Joke on child wear offends British parents
London: Many agitated parents in Britain have decided to boycott one of country`s biggest retailers for selling a garment that jokes about child abduction.
Costing about 10 pounds (nearly $16), the garment -- Babygrow -- carries a slogan on the front reading: "Help I`m being kidnapped. These are not my parents", a leading daily has reported.
Online store Kiddicare -- owned by supermarket giant Morrisons -- is being branded "tasteless" for stocking what it calls "a funky and fashionable body vest".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!