Joke on child wear offends British parents
London: Many agitated parents in Britain have decided to boycott one of country`s biggest retailers for selling a garment that jokes about child abduction.
Costing about 10 pounds (nearly $16), the garment -- Babygrow -- carries a slogan on the front reading: "Help I`m being kidnapped. These are not my parents", a leading daily has reported.
Online store Kiddicare -- owned by supermarket giant Morrisons -- is being branded "tasteless" for stocking what it calls "a funky and fashionable body vest".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These cheesy pick-up lines will surely help you impress your crush!
- Women still banned in this ancient Greek monastery, but why?– Read more
- Is your SOUL mature enough? Find out here
- Incredible! This leaning Shiva Temple in Varanasi is partially submerged in Ganga
- Sex machines - the future of `clean` prostitution?