Joke on child wear offends British parents
London: Many agitated parents in Britain have decided to boycott one of country`s biggest retailers for selling a garment that jokes about child abduction.
Costing about 10 pounds (nearly $16), the garment -- Babygrow -- carries a slogan on the front reading: "Help I`m being kidnapped. These are not my parents", a leading daily has reported.
Online store Kiddicare -- owned by supermarket giant Morrisons -- is being branded "tasteless" for stocking what it calls "a funky and fashionable body vest".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017