Jolie, Stella McCartney team up for kids clothing line
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Angelina Jolie has collaborated with fashion designer Stella McCartney to create a children`s clothing line based on her upcoming `Maleficent` movie.
The 38-year-old actress` new film, about the villain from 1959 classic Sleeping Beauty, has inspired the children`s collection which will be available globally in McCartney`s stores and Disney retail outlets in April, reportedly.
The range will feature footwear and eight clothing styles, including princess dresses and T-shirts, and is aimed at children from the ages of four to 14.
A portion of the money raised will be donated to SOS Children`s Villages, a charity which provides homes for youngsters in need.
"I`ve always been a huge fan of Disney growing up, as was my mother, and I grew up watching all the films like most kids did. When the opportunity presented itself and I was invited by Angelina Jolie to visit the film set, I jumped at the chance," McCartney said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Five reasons why ‘Sairat’ starring Rinku Rajguru and Akash Thosar is a ‘must watch’
- 'One Night Stand' song 'Le Chala': Sunny Leone, Tanuj Virwani & Nyra Banerjee’s steamy chemistry breaks the internet
- Dimpy Ganguly's dreamy wedding photoshoot will leave you breathless!
- Katrina Kaif NOT in 'Aankhen 2'!
- Saif Ali Khan’s daughter Sara Ali Khan is dating a politician’s grandson?
- Interesting! Which Greek goddess were you in past life?
- How ambitious are you? Your heel size will reveal
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is