Jolie, Stella McCartney team up for kids clothing line
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Angelina Jolie has collaborated with fashion designer Stella McCartney to create a children`s clothing line based on her upcoming `Maleficent` movie.
The 38-year-old actress` new film, about the villain from 1959 classic Sleeping Beauty, has inspired the children`s collection which will be available globally in McCartney`s stores and Disney retail outlets in April, reportedly.
The range will feature footwear and eight clothing styles, including princess dresses and T-shirts, and is aimed at children from the ages of four to 14.
A portion of the money raised will be donated to SOS Children`s Villages, a charity which provides homes for youngsters in need.
"I`ve always been a huge fan of Disney growing up, as was my mother, and I grew up watching all the films like most kids did. When the opportunity presented itself and I was invited by Angelina Jolie to visit the film set, I jumped at the chance," McCartney said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- Kangana Ranaut birthday special: The bold and beautiful 'Queen' who knows how to rule!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!