Jolie, Stella McCartney team up for kids clothing line
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Angelina Jolie has collaborated with fashion designer Stella McCartney to create a children`s clothing line based on her upcoming `Maleficent` movie.
The 38-year-old actress` new film, about the villain from 1959 classic Sleeping Beauty, has inspired the children`s collection which will be available globally in McCartney`s stores and Disney retail outlets in April, reportedly.
The range will feature footwear and eight clothing styles, including princess dresses and T-shirts, and is aimed at children from the ages of four to 14.
A portion of the money raised will be donated to SOS Children`s Villages, a charity which provides homes for youngsters in need.
"I`ve always been a huge fan of Disney growing up, as was my mother, and I grew up watching all the films like most kids did. When the opportunity presented itself and I was invited by Angelina Jolie to visit the film set, I jumped at the chance," McCartney said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!