Jon Bon Jovi’s teen daughter arrested for drug possession
London: Jon Bon Jovi’s daughter, Stephanie Bongiovi, was taken into custody after she overdosed on heroin in her college dormitory.
According to Town of Kirkland Police, an ambulance was sent to Hamilton College after it was reported that a female had apparently overdosed on heroin, a leading daily has reported.
Investigator Peter Cania said Bongiovi, 19, of Red Bank, New Jersey, is recovering at a hospital, which he refused to name.
Police said she and a 21-year-old boy named Ian Grant, also of Red Bank, have been charged with drug possession, the paper reported.
Both were issued with tickets and have been ordered to appear in court at a later date.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body
- Bollywood singer Mika Singh attends Donald Trump's pre-inauguration dinner! Watch video
- Jallikattu row: Rajinikanth joins massive protest supporting traditional bull sport