Jon Bon Jovi’s teen daughter arrested for drug possession
London: Jon Bon Jovi’s daughter, Stephanie Bongiovi, was taken into custody after she overdosed on heroin in her college dormitory.
According to Town of Kirkland Police, an ambulance was sent to Hamilton College after it was reported that a female had apparently overdosed on heroin, a leading daily has reported.
Investigator Peter Cania said Bongiovi, 19, of Red Bank, New Jersey, is recovering at a hospital, which he refused to name.
Police said she and a 21-year-old boy named Ian Grant, also of Red Bank, have been charged with drug possession, the paper reported.
Both were issued with tickets and have been ordered to appear in court at a later date.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song