Jon Hamm enjoying a break
London: Actor Jon Hamm says he is enjoying taking a career break now that `Mad Men` has finished filming.
The 43-year-old actor has taken a break since filming his final scenes in the drama and insists he is too old to have done what some of his former colleagues did and head straight into a new project, reportedly.
"I`m taking some meetings on projects, but mostly I`ve been in chill-out. I`ve enjoyed it, and I think it was warranted. I worked hard for eight years. I know some of my castmates are on to other projects, but I`m too old for that," Hamm said.
"I`m looking in the mirror right now. I see more grey than ever," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion