Jon Hamm wax figure unveiled at Madame Tussauds
Los Angeles: A wax figure of `Mad Men` star Jon Hamm was unveiled at New York`s Madame Tussauds. The 43-year-old actor also took a selfie with the real-size wax figure which coincidentally was also dressed in similar outfit, reportedly.
"This is happenstance, but it is kind of crazy how kind of identical we decided to dress. I`m referring to him as a human being as if he dressed himself," Hamm said.
"A lot of people would say this kind of describes my acting on `Mad Men`. A lot of waxy stares, a lot of silent brooding," he said. Hamm`s girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt was also present.
The actor posed for the wax figure last year. It took months for the artist to work on the statue. Hamm is currently busy promoting his upcoming movie `Million Dollar Arm` which hits US theatres on May 16.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social stigma on HIV/AIDS should be pulled down: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar yearns to work with Anurag Kashyap again
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Serena Williams goes nude for 2016 Pirelli Calendar shoot
- 'Bajirao Mastani' vs 'Dilwale': Which one will outshine the other?